Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
Yay~! or rather Nay… It’s MONDAY BLUEEEE.. BUT!! I have something to brighten up your Monday blue.. If you’re new to online shopping, the more you have to read this post!!
1. ZALORA SINGAPORE – 15% Off Storewide in February
CODE: GOODIES15 (Not valid on sale items.Brand exclusions apply!)
2. RedMart Singapore – Save $10 off on your Redmart order!
CODE: RMA10X (For NEW customer only)
I love taking pictures ever since I started blogging.. I want to take nice picture for the product I’m reviewing, nice picture of myself, nice picture of where I’ve been and picture that say a million stories..! My shooting skill is still bad but PRACTICE makes PERFECT!!
Below is a link to some tips I found online.. pretty straight forward and simple!
40 Tips to Take Better Photos.
Have a good read!
Sorry that I do not have the English version of this post!! But if you have any Chinese friend out there, I’m sure they will be more than happy to translate for you!
I will also, at the meantime, try to find the english version too… heehee!
If you’re having hard time trying to get to sleep or even insomia (I hope not).. Perhaps you should give it a read..
I personally think that putting on socks to bed is quiet effective, especially when I sleep in air-con room. I sleep throughout without waking up in the middle of the night when I put on my sock..
Try it nd see if any of this works for you.. 🙂
Be it Chanel No. 5 or Kenzo Flower…You need the right technique to bring the fragrance of each scent!
This might not be the ultimate tips but at least now you won’t be spray perfume all over (the room) except yourself and thinking why are you not smelling nice…..
Time for some healthy living~ ^_^
(image grabbed from some FB post)
Came across this “article” and thought it’s pretty interesting.. at least for me!!
Not that I’m negative at work but I think these little actions can help me focus more after rushing bunch of work loads. 🙂
Click “Shopper’s Survey” to view PDF file! Sorry that the image wasn’t clear!
Happen to read from this magazine (called “Supply Chain”, if i didn’t remember wrongly?) in office while waiting for my contractors to come and found this survey! Very interesting facts!
Online shopping has been such common thing now even my mom is doing it! This survey was done by UPS & comScore (partnership) to find out what consumers want during their shopping experience!
Some figures that caught my attention:
- 62% of Asian online shoppers prefer to shop with their favourite retailer online (well, who doesn’t? Even going to physical stall, you visit your favourite ones.. hmm..)
- Nearly 8 in 10 said they have abandoned a shopping cart (I’m one of them!! hahaha!)
- Top 3 reasons for abandonment: desire to save purchases for later, cost considerations & comparison shopping. (OMGGG.. this is sooo me! LOL)
- 3-4 days is the average time consumers in China & Hong Kong are willing to wait to receive online purchases; while shopper in Australia and Singapore are willing to wait longer.
- 2 in 3 shoppers review a return policy before making purchase.
- 61% want to track packages through e-mail alerts. (I admit this is pretty helpful, Qoo10 send email alerts when my items has been shipped! They even let shopper know when the sellers are preparing for shipment!)
That’s not all! I went to explore more at ups.com/comscore2013 and found additional facts (just 3 actually..)
Online shopping is definitely CONTAGIOUS! LOL.. I’m gonna go shopping now~~~!!